COVID - 19 has had a dramatic effect on how we all lead our lives. Those who require day to day support are even more vulnerable. We have a holistic approach which focusses on emotional well-being as much as physical well-being.
WHAT ARE WE DOING
- Our offices are remaining open with an enhanced COVID policy and risk assessment, rotational staff working, and a booking in system for visitors
- Monthly update bulletins are being sent to all staff and clients / relatives keeping them up to date with changes and how we are managing new legislation
- Our staff have all attended a COVID infection control training in addition to the normal training we offer
- We have provided our team with PPE in addition to the reccomended minimum
- We have weekly testing in place
- We have an agreement with a local supermarket to carry out weekly shopping for all of our clients before the supermarket opens to the public to minimise our exposure and reduce the need for our staff to expose themselves between calls.
- We are carrying out welfare calls, to those clients and staff who have been most effected emotionally by the outbreak.
- Our team have been fantastic and are working altered shift patterns so that the quality of our support is not altered and we are able to further reduce the number of clients each staff member is visiting, to control any outbreak we may experience.
Every Mind Matters has some useful resources and tips to help with mental health needs.
If you would like any more information on what we are doing to keep our clients and staff safe, please feel free to contact us. 01949 829307.